STEWARD 2.0 has arrived!
We’re committed to keeping your in-home technology current, while keeping it simple. The STEWARD 2.0 release features an enhanced user experience with a redesigned interface and customizable settings.
Your smart home just got smarter.
New STEWARD 2.0 features include:
- Re-designed STEWARD interface to provide a more seamless & stable user experience
- Configurable Push Notifications for all STEWARD devices
- Configurable Energy Usage Notifications for all Electrical, Natural Gas & Water usage
- User customizable Spaces & Devices types
- User customizable Device Names
- User customizable Device Icons from STEWARD
- Multiple Home Connections are now supported
- Local Network Control
- Automated updates of the HomeSeer software version
- Automated updates of the HomeSeer Plug-ins from STEWARD
How to Download STEWARD 2.0
Many mobile devices will automatically update to STEWARD 2.0. If yours does not, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the app store on your mobile device or STEWARD tablet
- Search for STEWARD Home Automation in your app store
- Find the app with the Sterling Ranch Logo and click on update
- Open the app once it has downloaded
- You will be prompted to enter your Home Connection Settings
- Enter your STEWARD username and password you received upon moving into your home
- If you have lost your STEWARD credentials or never received them, reach out to us below
Need additional help?