Internet Activation Guide
Sterling Ranch has partnered with CenturyLink to provide you instant access to the Internet via the CenturyLink ON program. Below are instructions for activating your internet. You can be up and running on the Internet in just a few minutes!
- Connect your computer – use the SSID and Password information provided to you via the Eero WiFi Information sheet provided during your closing walk-through to connect a computer to WiFi (didn’t receive this information? Submit a support ticket here and we will respond within 24 hours)
- Get on the internet – Open your web browser and attempt to navigate to your favorite website, you should be automatically taken to the CenturyLink ON website (no sign-up page populates but you can still browse the web? Submit a support ticket here and we will respond within 24 hours)
- Start the sign-up process – Click “Sign Up Now” to start the activation process, check your address on the next page, then click “Get Started”
- Follow the prompts – The CenturyLink ON portal will guide you through the rest of the sign-up process. If you have issues, call the CenturyLink ON help number at 866-872-0238
- If you didn’t receive Eero WiFi login information or are having trouble with “Step 1. Connect your computer”, submit a support ticket here and we will respond within 24 hours
- If you have any questions or concerns about the sign-up process after connecting your computer, call the CenturyLink ON help number at 866-872-0238
- Make sure to write down the CenturyLink ID and Password you create during the sign-up process. This information will allow you to login and manage your account at cenutrylink.com/on
- Note the help number for internet in Sterling Ranch is different than the typical CenturyLink help number that shows up on Google!
- Save the CenturyLink ON help number (866-872-0238) in your phone in case you need to call CenturyLink for any internet issues in the future
- Internet not working at all? Try these Troubleshooting Steps
- For intermittent signal loss and other Wi-Fi related issues, check our knowledge base for troubleshooting tips and tricks