How do I change my security system access code?
The first thing you will want to do is change your default access code. Your default access code can be found on a tag attached to your DSC Security Keypad. If you are not able to locate your default access code, submit a help request via the “Submit Request” page located in the menu.
To change your master access code perform the following steps using the DSC Security Keypad installed in your home:
- Locate your keypad and open the front flap to expose a set of buttons
- Enter # repeatedly until you are on the home screen
- Enter *5
- Enter the current Master Access Code
- Enter 40
- Enter the new Master Access Code
- Enter #
- The keypad will give you a short beep to confirm