Make Your Smart Home Smarter With Upgrades!
Get More Out of Your SMART Home Technology Infrastructure
You will get the most from your system by adding connected devices such as additional lighting, door locks, garage doors, security cameras, and more. The possibilities are really endless to enhance your home’s smart technology systems.
The following upgrades are available to make your Sterling Ranch Smart Home even smarter.
- Smart Lighting
- Smart Door Locks
- Smart Garage Door Openers
- Smart Thermostats
- Window Treatments: Blinds, shades and shutters through Hunter Douglas. Automated solutions through Hunter Douglas and Lutron
- Leak Detection Sensors
- Video Doorbell and Home Security Cameras by Nest, Ring and hardwired NVR solutions
- 24/7 Security Monitoring: Compatible with hardware already included in the home
- Door and Window Sensor Security Add-Ons
- In-Home Audio: Surround Sound, Distributed Audio, etc.
- In-Home Video: Televisions, Home Theatre, Distributed Video, etc.
- Solar Panels
- Other Custom Solutions
Due to the open nature of your smart home system, these upgrades can be performed by you or a smart home professional of your choice.
If you are looking for a smart home professional, we recommend Seca Secure. Seca Secure is a security and home automation company owned by a Sterling Ranch resident. They are familiar with the smart home systems in your home and can help you build on what is already there.
Click the link below to visit Seca Secure's website and learn more:
Looking for a premium upgrade experience?
Seca Secure is a Lumiere preferred upgrade partner. Click the link below to learn more about their comprehensive offerings.
For more videos about upgrades and adding devices
Want Upgrade Help?
Looking to DIY?
STEWARD works with these name brands and more:
STEWARD allows you to add devices on your own if you enjoy DIY projects. If you choose to install more smart devices in your home we are happy to answer any questions you have about compatibility and help you connect those devices into your Steward system.
To get more information about upgrade options and pricing you can contact us by submitting a request below.