TV & Home Phone Options
Keep your family entertained and connected with these TV and home phone options.
The most popular TV options in Sterling Ranch are "Over The Top" TV providers such as YouTube TV, Sling TV, or Hulu. Our great internet makes these services convenient and easy to use. Homeowners looking for a more traditional experience can opt for satellite through providers such as DISH Network and DirecTV.
More information about Over the Top TV Options:
OTT TV relies on the internet to provide television content that includes all the channels you know and love. In the past few years it has emerged as the future of TV in areas with fast internet connections due to its low cost and no need for installation of physical cabling or satellites. Read more about OTT TV here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over-the-top_media_services
Below are links to a few of the TV options at Sterling Ranch:
- Over the Top (OTT) TV
- DirecTV: https://www.directv.com/
- Dish: https://www.dish.com/
Home Phone Options
Interested in home phone options? Seamlessly sign up for CenturyLink digital home phone during the move in process or choose from one of many low-cost Voice Over IP (VoIP) options.
More information about Home Phone:
- While CenturyLink’s phone service will not allow people to keep their old home phone number, most VoIP services will
- Similar to OTT TV service, VoIP phone service relies on the internet to provide phone service
- Also like OTT TV service, VoIP phone service is emerging as the future of business and home phone due to its low cost and improved functionality compared with traditional landlines
- You can read more here: https://fortistelecom.net/voip/voip-vs-landline-difference/
- If you want to port your existing home phone number, here are some instructions: https://getvoip.com/library/residential-voip-number-porting-how-to-keep-your-number/
- Here is a list of some VoIP options: https://getvoip.com/residential/
Learn more about the Sterling Ranch Technology Program
Didn’t find an answer to your question or issue?
Get in touch with our support team.